Mylife Pura Blood Glucose Meter (mmol/l) 1 pieces
Our price: € 59.95
mylife Pura - sets new trend in blood glucose measurement for people with diabetes
Its reliable test results make mylife Pura the ideal blood glucose meter for patients of all ages.
With its innovative HDST technology, mylife Pura offers very low interference, making it one of the most accurate blood glucose meters in the market.
The mylife Softlance lancing device offers the latest level of comfort when collecting a blood sample. The hygienic removal of the test strip without blood contact offers enhanced safety in the workplace.
- Autocoding automatically identifies the strip code
- Autostart automatically switches the device on when a test strip is inserted
- Extremely simple navigation with just 3 buttons
- Extra-large illuminated display with large digits ensures that the screen is extremely easy to read
- Test results in 5 seconds
- Test winner for measurement accuracy compared with 5 established blood glucose meters
- Safe and simple blood absorption with a stable test strip
- Short signal paths for improved test results thanks to gold electrodes
- Safe and clean test strip removal without blood contact
mylife Softlance lancing device
- Seven variable puncture depths for individual setting and effective lancing
- The vibration-absorbing lamellae ensure precise application of the lancet and thus minimal puncture injury
- Hygienic ejection of the lancet without touching it
Specification of mylife Pura meter - Technical overview
- Measurement technology: Oxidase electrochemical sensor
- Measurement calibration: Plasma
- Sample: Capillary whole blood
- Minimum sample volume: 1.0 microliter
- Coding: Autocoding
- Measuring range: 10 – 600 mg/dL (0.6 – 33.3 mmol/L)
- Test time: 5 seconds
- Memory capacity: 500 blood glucose test results with date and time
- Power saving: Automatic shutdown the main button 2 minutes after last user action. Press the main button for 4 seconds.
- Operating temperature: 10-40° (50-104°F)
- Operating relative humidity: 10-90%
- Hematocrit: 30-60%
- Power supply: 2 CR2032 batteries
- Meter battery life: About 1,000 tests
- Meter dimension: 90.6 mm x 46.0 mm x 16.5 mm (H x W x D)
- Meter weight: 53.0 g ± 5.0 g with batteries
- Monitor: LCD display
- Display area: 47.0 mm x 33.5 mm (H x W)
- Meter storage conditions: -10-60°C (14-140°F)
- Test strip storage conditions: 4-30°C(39-86°F),<90% relative humidity
- Meter data can be transmitted to a computer with the mylife Pura PC-Link adapter. The data being managed by the DIABASS software.